[Ti] unable to retrieve my iDisk information

John Griffin jwegriffin at mac.com
Sun Apr 25 10:15:28 PDT 2004

Glenn L. Austin typed this message on 4/24/04 7:45 PM:

> on 4/24/04 12:24 PM, Dr. Trevor J. Hutley at hutley at geneva-link.ch wrote:
>
>> Both options give the same message, that they are retrieving my iDisk
>> information, please wait, then that they cannot connect......please
>> try later
>>
>> Yet, my iDisk is mounted on the desktop, so what exactly is the problem ??
>> !!!
>
> Is it possible that the iDisk management is on a different port that is
> blocked somewhere between you and mac.com?

Don't panic! I have noticed that iDisk and .Mac email servers have been off
and on for the past several days. Just wait a half hour or so and try again
and probably everything will be back online again.

I don't know what Apple is doing when this happens, but it sure can be
aggravating!

jg