[Ti] unable to retrieve my iDisk information

David DelMonte ddelmonte at mac.com
Sun Apr 25 10:42:36 PDT 2004

Another option is that someone log into Trevor's account from outside
of Saudi so that we could see if we could change his permissions. Also,
I was wondering if this is a new situation or has it changed recently.

David

On Apr 25, 2004, at 8:23 PM, Dr. Trevor J. Hutley wrote:

> At 10:19 -0400 25/4/04, William Scammell wrote:
>> speaking of Saudi Arabia, who controls/owns the ISPs there? (state or
>> private biz)
>
> Private biz.

  "Never ask a man what computer he uses. If it's a Mac, he'll tell you.
If it's not, why embarrass him?"