[Ti] Panther install problem

Wilhelm Wanders kaskudoo at freenet.de
Sun Apr 25 17:03:41 PDT 2004

you might want to try to install it on a clean disk, without any OS
installed - might have had issues with os 9.2.2 that you had on the
disk.
once you have installed panther, you can always install 9.2.2 later (i
did this and it worked okay)
hope it works for you .... i have a Ti 400 w/ 384mb ram and 10.3 runs
faster than any other previous OS (although i might need more ram)
good luck

^_^