[Ti] Albook scratch

Colin Buttimer c.buttimer at mdx.ac.uk
Mon Apr 26 02:35:38 PDT 2004

> So although I cannot give you a definitive answer, not being a
> metallurgist, I have the feeling that "live with it" is probably the
> path forward.....    :-(
Thanks Trevor for your helpful and informative response. I was sat with my
AlBook at a rather lengthy meeting on Friday to which a couple of other
attendees had brought their PC laptops. Though considerably less attractive,
their plastic cases are certainly more rugged than our lovely, but delicate
aluminium/ titanium. I still think fondly of the final release of the G3
Pismo Powerbook in this regard.

All the best, Colin.