[Ti] unable to retrieve my iDisk information

Lisbeth Zachs zachs at swedenmail.com
Mon Apr 26 03:39:05 PDT 2004

2004-04-26 kl. 08.03 skrev Dr. Trevor J. Hutley:
> Had an iDisk since ever they came out. I think it was always set for
> read and write access.
-------
The iDisk access by yourself yes, but the public folder access has
never had read and write access for visitors as default.

> Renewed my .Mac account, but never had any reason, so far, to make the
> access  read and write.
--------
I have thought we was only talking about you being unable to change the
access of the alteration fields for the _public_ folder. Now it sounds
to me that you are unable to access iDisk even with your own right to
add pictures and files. That trouble may even have been apparent since
you renewed your account. It sounds like it is time to check your total
dotMac account from any computer outside of South Arabia.

Can't  you let the relative who is going to put up the photos in the
first place have full access to your dotMac identity and password and
thereby both test it and add the pictures you're longing to see?

Lisbeth in Gothenburg
<http://homepage.mac.com/holisticum/> updat 030828
<http://www.got-a-mac.org> medlemssida för Got-a-Mac (Mug in Gothenburg)