[Ti] Al-book scratch

Dr. Trevor J. Hutley hutley at geneva-link.ch
Mon Apr 26 06:29:15 PDT 2004

At 08:15 -0400 26/4/04, Scott Smith wrote:
>Drum roll.....
>
>http://www.buyconceal.com/
>
>I just purchased Ti paint and noticed they sell an aluminum product.

I think this could be a good solution for the kind scratches on a Powerbook.
HOW did you find this ????  Amazing what there is out there .......

Notice that it only claims to be a concealer.  In other words, it
does not deal with the scratch, just covers it.  Which might be
enough, except in cases (eg Lisbeth) where she wants to get rid of
the feel of the scratch.  Maybe the paint would not deal with that.

Maybe a combination of polishing and concealing would help in that case.

Trevor