[Ti] Capturing Video & Audio that is being streamed while online

Robert Ameeti robert at ameeti.net
Mon Apr 26 16:52:48 PDT 2004

>well, what application is used to view the presentation ?

Safari opens a new window with player controls.

>also try to check the address bar of your browser for info on what kind of media it is

player.asp

>.... or see the source of the page you are viewing (in case the presentation is embedded)

<OBJECT CLASSID="clsid:02BF25D5-8C17-4B23-BC80-D3488ABDDC6B" WIDTH="880" HEIGHT="676" CODEBASE="http://www.apple.com/qtactivex/qtplugin.cab" align="top" vspace="0" hspace="0">

<PARAM name="SRC" VALUE="CSS.mov">
<PARAM name="AUTOPLAY" VALUE="true">
<PARAM name="LOOP" VALUE="false">
<PARAM name="CONTROLLER" VALUE="true">
<PARAM name="CACHE" VALUE="false">
<PARAM name="KIOSKMODE" VALUE="true">
<PARAM name="TARGETCACHE" VALUE="false">
<PARAM name="PLAYEVERYFRAME" VALUE="false">

<embed src="CSS.mov" target="quicktimeplayer" width="880" height="676" autoplay="true" loop="false" controller="true" playeveryframe="false" cache="false" bgcolor="#FFFFFF" kioskmode="true" targetcache="false" pluginspage="http://www.apple.com/quicktime/" align="top" vspace="0" hspace="0">
</embed>
</OBJECT>

---

I've been using Snapz Pro w Movie but there seems to be a bit more crackle and pop when I use this program than I'd like. I am looking for alternatives that others have found high in quality.
--

Robert Ameeti

Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day, teach him to use the Net and he won't bother you for weeks.