[Ti] Capturing Video & Audio that is being streamed while online

Wilhelm Wanders kaskudoo at freenet.de
Mon Apr 26 18:40:01 PDT 2004

mh, it looks like it is a quicktime presentation then. do you have
quicktime pro ? if so, you should be able to save the video as a source
.... now, i could be wrong ... the enbedded src says it is css.mov
..... now i am not that good with html, but it might be something that
prevents you to figure out where exactly the source is .....
i guess i cannot help you beyond this point (without seeing it myself)
this shreware app that you pointed out looks good too though ...

^_^