[Ti] Capturing Video & Audio that is being streamed while online

Robert Ameeti robert at ameeti.net
Mon Apr 26 22:59:27 PDT 2004

>On Apr 27, 2004, at 12:26 AM, Robert Ameeti wrote:
>>But what do I need to do with the 7MB file to make it playable?
>
>Rename it and give it the proper extension, i.e. .mov, .mpg, .mp3 or whatever it is.  I'm sure you could probably just drag it over quicktime, and once there you could probably get info on the file and see exactly what type it is if you don't know.

That would have been too easy. I tried to rename it with the .mov extension and that gave it the QuickTime icon but dragging it onto QuickTime Player gives me:

"Couldn't open the file 'test.mov' because it is not a file that QuickTime understands."

I found this hint but it hasn't helped: <http://www.macosxhints.com/article.php?story=20040108121946192&query=quicktime+temp>
--

Robert Ameeti

Virtue is insufficient temptation.