[Ti] Emulation-windows

Wilhelm Wanders kaskudoo at freenet.de
Tue Apr 27 14:24:53 PDT 2004

No, but I run DOS 6.22, Windows 3.1, 98 and 2000 with Virtual PC and
everything is really, really slow.
But it all depends what kind of machine you have ..... if you have lots
of RAM, then this will help a lot .... my 384mb are far not enough ....
and my g4 400 is fast, but in todays times not fast enough (is it ever
fast enough?) ... so it really depends on your machine i guess ....