[Ti] Start-Up problems with TiBook -

Gonzalo Hernández Araujo gonzalo at chez.com
Fri Apr 30 09:06:06 PDT 2004

I own a TiBook 1 GHz  (10.3.2) and I've had the same problems since
10.2.5. Last summer I sent it to service (unfortunately I live in
Mexico) and they returned it (after 1 month of service!) they reported
that everything was okay. I´ve reinstalled, run the same tests and the
problems always return. I've never been able to "sleep" the computer
and also I have "distortion" problems with the display. I got
accustomed to it. Although sometimes I need more than 20 minutes to get
it to work.

Gonzalo