[Ti] CD 8 cm 200 MB

JFL jfl1970 at mac.com
Fri Apr 30 09:06:57 PDT 2004

According to Apple Support, those PowerBook and iBook slot-loading
drives ONLY take the standard sized CDs. Putting in an odd shaped CD-R
may result in a very stuck CD.

They do sell adapters that convert those small round CD-Rs into regular
size CDs, and they do work, but to be honest I've only had the courage
to try it once or twice on my old superdrive upgraded TiBook. OS X has
no trouble figuring out what to do with the smaller discs. However,
adapters are always risky especially if the small CD is not seated in
ther adapter just right. USE THEM at YOUR ON RISK <--- haha...
Lawyer-repellant clause.

- J