[Ti] Start-Up problems with TiBook -

Kynan Shook kshook at cae.wisc.edu
Fri Apr 30 09:13:21 PDT 2004

I'd bet that it's not particularly likely that it's wholly an OS
problem; there are probably some other contributing factors.  USB
devices, kernel extensions (Norton is *particularly* bad), etc.  Have
either of you done an archive and install, and not installed any new
items that require kernel extensions, or otherwise practice black
magic?  I'd recommend removing ALL third-party devices before doing
this; printers, RAM, etc. etc. etc., until you have run your computer
for long enough to determine whether the problem is still present or
not.