[Ti] Just saying Hi

Tarik Bilgin tarik at opalblue.com
Thu Aug 5 08:54:19 PDT 2004

John Griffin wrote:

>Tarik Bilgin typed this message on 8/5/04 7:44 AM:
>

>>Something that's annoying me today though is how Mail.app is reporting
>>20 unread messages but they are hiding somewhere deep in a mailfolder
>>and it won't tell me which one :(
>>

>What has happened is that your mail list is being sorted by name (From) or
>subject or some other criteria.

jg -- i wish it was this simple..I already found one "unread" mail deep
in one of my archive folders (must be a bug as I read this months ago
and remember it).

I start to wonder 2 things at this stage:

can unread mails"hide" themselves inside closed threads (i use threaded
mail)

and

is there a command to go to "next unread message" in mail.app?
--
Tarik

PS I loved the description of journalling ("what i am doing/done/going
to do") on the Journalling thread :)