[Ti] Apple = Wonderful

Sam Hotchkiss shotch at gmail.com
Thu Aug 5 12:19:36 PDT 2004

i've gone through hell with Apple... i called on tuesday to check on
the status, they said "oops, we forgot to order it", so i had to
switch it back to the stock config to get it shipped here by friday
(i'm leaving on vacation on sunday), i called yesterday, and they said
"yes sir, it's scheduled to ship to you overnight on monday".  Grrr.
So I've had to hire a friend of mine to drive to denver (7hrs, each
way) to pick it up from the apple store there.

At least they're bumping me up to 1gb of RAM at no charge.