[Ti] [Ti]Journaling, was --> Journeling.

b syrflip at verizon.net
Fri Aug 6 15:36:07 PDT 2004

Glenn L. Austin paused, thought it over, and spoke thusly:

>Unfortunately, I
>also have to work on Windows, where I just lost an entire drive's contents
>(including the partition table, interestingly enough!) due to a bug in the
>well-known *backup* program I've been using successfully for many years.

That's lousy news. I have to ask, though, which is more likely, A
'bug' surfaced in the backup utility, after being dormant for years,
or maybe an update, or security patch, in the OS did the nasty?

Windows proprietary bloat reached a software (too many lines of
bloated code) critical mass a while ago, wherein every 'fix'
automatically spawns multiple vulnerabilities.

~flipper