[Ti] Re: Design and/or heat dissipation issues?

Daniel T Kegan daniel at keganlaw.com
Sat Dec 4 00:00:49 PST 2004

Among other diagnostics and guesses,
especially if you recently added a new application,
you might launch Activity Monitor (Applications> Utilities, likely).
Some less-well behaved applications hog processor time.

Daniel Kegan * daniel at keganlaw.com * Kegan & Kegan, Ltd.
Balanced Counsel for Smart Clients * <http://www.keganlaw.com>

Begin forwarded message: