[Ti] Clock/Battery Issues

Matt Kibildis mksolid at gmail.com
Sat Dec 4 09:05:21 PST 2004

I posted an email similar to this months ago, but no one had been
really using the list then, so I will repost.  I recently decided to
start using my Titanium 400Mhz Powerbook.  Interestingly, I got a new
battery, and the computer will still not turn on even after the
battery is charged.  It will turn on when the power plug is in, with
the battery in as well.  I actually did manage to calibrate it once,
as it stayed on after I pulled the plug.  Sometimes, however, it does
turn on after it is unplugged even with a charged battery in.  Also,
it doesn't keep the date and time after a restart.  So far, I have
replaced the PRAM battery and the PMU.  Any ideas?
--
Your friends confine you in their worlds,
one by one, a string of pearls.