[Ti] Questions about replacing Ti Logic Board

Bill Gau bill.gau at gmail.com
Mon Dec 6 12:17:40 PST 2004

Good day all:

I have a newly-acquired Ti Mercury (400Mhz) that has no internal
speaker function . . . the external audio jack works fine but internal
speakers do not.

The Apple resolution for this (after exhausting all non-hardware
efforts) is to replace the logic board, which is what I intend to do.

I am wondering if there are any logic boards from succesive models
that will work in this Powerbook, i.e., 500 or 550/667 Logic Mother Board
(non-DVI), etc.

If anyone has any experience using a different Logic Board in the 1st
Generation Titanium, please let me know.

Regards,