[Ti] Hinge Help

Jason Warm jasonwarm at gmail.com
Thu Dec 9 09:26:52 PST 2004

William,
  Thank you for the link, but that is not the part I need.  My mounts
are fine, it is the hinges themselves that are broken.  While that
site does offer the hinges (both for $200).  That still requires
dissasembly of the monitor and at a hell of a price tag.  I am looking
for something much closer to this ( http://www.photo.is/titanium.html
) in the way of a solution.  One that does not require taking apart
the screen.