[Ti] Spacebar sticks down...

John Griffin jwegriffin at mac.com
Fri Dec 10 14:00:30 PST 2004

J typed this message on 12/10/04 3:53 PM:

> How to fix sticking space bar on my Ti/500? Arrrgh.

After pouring most of a glass of Merlot into my keyboard a few years back, I
removed the keyboard from the Powerbook and washed it clean with a mixture
of water and a touch of Kodak photographic rinsing agent (the dishwasher
kind would probably do). When it was dry I sprayed alcohol based contact
cleaner under the keys and again let it dry then put it back on the machine.
It worked better then when it was new!

jg