[Ti] Alternatives Location for the Home Folder

David DelMonte ddelmonte at mac.com
Wed Dec 15 17:48:16 PST 2004

thanks everyone for the ideas. It feels safer to me to take Trevor's
approach and simply create aliases in my home directory.

Now a dumb question...

If I click on an item, and select make alias - the system creates an
alias in the folder of the original. If I copy the alias to my
preferred folder, it's really an alias of the alias. Is there a better
way to create aliases?

Thanks