[Ti] 10.3.7

Terence Cozad tcozad at covad.net
Wed Dec 15 20:33:45 PST 2004

Yeah; it finally has fixed my problem, that 10.3.6 broke, of seeing the
networked windows printers on the windows network at work. Browsing the
network is also now super fast with none of the 1-2 minute lag I sometimes
had before. So far, very happy.

Terry

On 12/15/04 4:28 PM, "Sambouka" <sambouka at mac.com> wrote:

> 10.3.7 is now available on Software update. Anyone who has installed
> the update, please give us your feedback.
>
> Cheers,
> Sam

Ride the wave of the future!
Set your future for you and your family!

Ask me for details on how to make a significant and permanent income, part
time. Quixtar is now the fifth busiest site on the Internet and making a
profit!

<http://www.gboalliance.com/>
<http://www.quixtar.com>

Terence Cozad, Psy.D.