[Ti] 10.3.7

John Lyon jelyon at mac.com
Wed Dec 15 22:00:11 PST 2004

Ah - maybe that's what happened. I had to install printers for my TiBook,
and was confused that I couldn't see them (when I did to install them months
ago on my iBook.)

I just set it up to print directly to the HP JetDirect IP addy, though, and
that's been working well. It didn't in the past, however.

Printing is sooooo much better in 10.3.x