[Ti] Netinfo? Was: Alternatives Location for the Home Folder

Lisbeth Zachs zachs at swedenmail.com
Thu Dec 16 12:59:12 PST 2004

2004-12-16 kl. 19.58 skrev Chris Olson:
> If you're having constant problems with the Help Viewer crashing,
> delete ~/Library/Caches/com.apple.helpui
-----------
Sounds like an excellent suggestion. Thanks Chris :-) But before I
actually do that can you confirm that it is a whole folder I should
delete. It contains an awful lot of folders numbered 00-15 as well as
14 folders with recognisable names (like iMovie Help etc) and one
single TOCCache.plist file

I just realised that I ofcourse can put the folder on another disk and
replace it if it goes all funny. Strange that one get so intimidated
when something seem complicated because there are lots of folders and
document involved. :-)

Lisbeth in Gothenburg
<http://homepage.mac.com/holisticum/> updat 041111
<http://www.got-a-mac.org> medlemssida för Got-a-Mac (Mug in Gothenburg)