[Ti] High Speed Access via Satellite

John Griffin jwegriffin at mac.com
Fri Dec 17 18:09:46 PST 2004

I am really finally fed up with my 28.8 kbps dialup modem connection and
decided to make a go with an 80" elliptical Satellite dish hookup.

I am wondering whether anyone on this list has a Powerbook hooked up to the
Internet with comparable hardware connected to an Airport Base.

If so, what reliability do you get? What kind of speeds do you enjoy?

The service I will be getting this from is called ExploreNet which is based
in New Brunswick. A local Burlington, Ontario Satellite installer will do
the installation.

jg