[Ti] High Speed Access via Satellite

Wilhelm Wanders kaskudoo at freenet.de
Fri Dec 17 19:42:26 PST 2004

it would be interesting to hear the speeds that you are getting.
i knew of a 'satellite system' back in germany 3 years ago, where you
got amazing download speeds,but the upload would be dial-up/dsl
...which is not good, since you need a good upload bandwith as well (to
get to larger download rates)