[Ti] Running Cool - additional suggestion

John Lyon jelyon at mac.com
Sun Dec 19 20:20:17 PST 2004

It's sitting up, out of the beverage spill zone, and I am using a
keyboard/video/monitor switch with it, so this is a great suggestion for me.
I even found a place for that old aluminium heat sink.

I look forward to my next session with iDVD/iMovie to see how it does. My
num lock light/screw wasn't tightened either. :-)

John