[Ti] Priceless - OT

Michael Bigley wakinyan at fuse.net
Tue Feb 3 07:35:27 PST 2004

>It's totally a business run under the guise of sport.
>which is just fine for what it is.  I was noticing just how much
>it reminded me of the Pro Wrestling stuff.   :-)

That and roller derby (anyone else old enough to remember that?). The
referees consistently managed the outcome of that sport with blatant
calls. The NFL will have a hard time ever convincing me that results
of -- at least -- the playoffs and Superbowl is not orchestrated by
officiating.  It is too coincidental that the bad calls or non-calls
continuously favor a team called the "Patriots" since 9-11.
--
       http://www.norbertrunning.com