[Ti] Priceless - OT

Robert Ameeti robert at ameeti.net
Tue Feb 3 07:44:54 PST 2004

>>It's totally a business run under the guise of sport. which is just fine for what it is.  I was noticing just how much it reminded me of the Pro Wrestling stuff.   :-)
>
>That and roller derby (anyone else old enough to remember that?).

Sounds like everyone missed the real game. At the Coliseum in Los Angeles, many of us celebrated the Lingerie Bowl. It was a tackle football game played by scantily clad models. Quite a game with even a fight or two with some great tackles. And some injuries thrown in for good measure.

--
Robert Ameeti

Sex... the pleasure is momentry, the position ridiculous, and the expense damnable.