[Ti] Grrr! MyDoom

Steve Parker Steve at ParkerPress.com
Sun Feb 8 07:39:12 PST 2004

Get SpamSieve.... NOW!

(and no, I don't work for, or in any way benefit from them, other than I
never see MyDoom messages....)

Steve

on 2/8/04 6:41 AM, PowerBook G4 Titanium List at

--
Steve Parker                O-                   Steve ParkerPress com
                                   (you know where the @ and the . Go)

It takes a big man to admit when he's wrong, and an even bigger one to
keep his mouth shut when he's right.                      - Jim Fiebig