[Ti] Ram Limit

Peter Krug pkrug at mac.com
Tue Feb 10 09:38:50 PST 2004

>I have a Titanium 15" Ghz, Superdrive 12/2002.  According to
>Everymac.com and elsewhere it has a Max Ram of 1Gig, which I have.
>At Ramseeker, there is a vendor that proclaims to make a 1Gig Ram
>chip for it.  Is the 1Gig Ram a limit of the motherboard, or is it
>just that noone had 1Gig chips at the time of production?
>
>Can I put 2 1Gig Ram chips in this machine?

If you've got the cash your computer can handle it.  From Apple.com:
With Processor Speeds Of Up To 1.25Ghz, Ddr Ram Capacity Up To 2Gb,
And Weighing Just 5.6 Pounds, The 15-Inch Powerbook Gives You The
Ideal Balance Between Power And Portability.

Peter
--
A little computer haiku:
I can't remember

This message sent with Eudora 6.0.2 on Mac OS X 10.3.2