[Ti] Ram Limit

Dave Cedrone d_cedrone at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 10 11:10:55 PST 2004

@#$%^&!  ;-)

thank you...

<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV></DIV></html>

----Original Message Follows----
From: Yuta Hsu <yhsu at mac.com>
To: "PowerBook G4 Titanium List" <Titanium at lists.themacintoshguy.com>
Subject: Re: [Ti] Ram Limit
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2004 14:06:06 -0500

Hey Dave...

If you've got ports in the back covered by a flip-down door, then you do
indeed have a Titanium PB, and you have a 1GB limit to RAM.  If your ports
are on the sides of the laptop, then you have a new Aluminum PB, which can
handle up to 2GB of RAM.

Cheers,
Yuta

On Feb 10, 2004, at 2:02 PM, Dave Cedrone wrote:

>First time poster, good day all.
>I purchased my PB in Dec 2002. I believe it's a titanium... so im guessing
>im in the "restricted to 1GB club" as well, correct?

><DIV>&nbsp;</DIV></DIV></html>

  Cyberian   | Support this list when you buy at Outpost.com!
  Outpost    |         http://www.themacintoshguy.com/outpost.shtml