[Ti] Ram Limit

John Belen imacdude at mac.com
Tue Feb 10 11:09:09 PST 2004

Got it,  I did go back and verify the vendor does state in their
description that it's 1Gb (512x2).  The way it showed up in the chart
was somewhat deceiving.  Yes, mine is indeed a 12/02 Titanium, and yes,
it does take the PC133 ram, and yes, it does  have 1Gig installed, and
yes, it does suck that I can't fit 2Gig.  I'll just have to save my
pennies.  Thanks for the input.

John Belen
Lansing, MI