[Ti] wireless routers/hubs?

Roger Snyder rogersnyder at pobox.com
Tue Feb 10 17:53:16 PST 2004

on 2/9/04 11:18 AM, Snoke Jay S NPRI at SnokeJS at Npt.NUWC.Navy.Mil wrote:

> What are the best recommendations this list can provide regarding the
> available wireless hubs/routers out there for home use?  I have used an
> Apple Base Station before, but at a minimum of $200 US, it is a bit
> pricey... I'm looking for ease of setup, being able to shut out others in my
> apartment complex from using my wireless, etc... thanks in advance...

    I've not used their wireless router, but I do have used a wired one from
Asante for years, and the talk about Mac support made me think of them -
they have had good Mac support as long as I remember. In fact I have bought
from them at at least 2 MacExpos, both this router and a USB hub, (and got
really good deals).

    I've been happy with what I have, I don't know why they are not
mentioned as much as the others, but again I recommend them for their
products and as a company though I have not used this specific item.

    (For wireless I have a ABS.)

--
Roger