[Ti] 1st Gen. 17" v. SACD CD layer

Erik Gaderlund gaderson at mac.com
Wed Feb 11 00:35:27 PST 2004

Sonic Solutions do note that you can author on Macintosh its just
that you have to 'burn' on a Windowz box:
http://www.sonic.com/products/dac/requirements.htm

For what DVD-Audio is check the one's who developed the compression:
http://www.meridian-audio.com/p_mlp_in.htm

For other ideas check this forum on the DVDhelper spot:
http://www.dvdrhelp.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=787095

erik g