[Ti] Visio

Iain McShane imcshane at mac.com
Wed Feb 11 09:19:18 PST 2004

Just started playing with this, nice mail after the download of the trial
version, one month trial.

"Dear user,

Thank you for your interest in ConceptDraw V.

Have you downloaded and installed our software successfully?

Should you have any problems, we would be happy to help you. To inform us,
please fill out a form on our web site:

http://www.conceptdraw.com/en/company/support.php

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask. We'll reply you within 48
hours.

With best regards,
The ConceptDraw V Team."