[Ti] Visio

Jerry Krinock jerry at ieee.org
Wed Feb 11 22:29:41 PST 2004

on 04/02/11 09:19, Iain McShane at imcshane at mac.com wrote:

> Just started playing with this, nice mail after the download of the trial
> version, one month trial.
>
> http://www.conceptdraw.com/en/company/support.php

I like ConceptDraw.  Right now there is a minor issue that their latest rev
crashes on my powerbook under Panther, but they think it has something to do
with my fonts and they're working on it.  I always get a polite overnight
response to support from someone named Ivan or Vladimir - they're in
Ukraine.

ConceptDraw has a converter for native Visio files, but you have to run it
on a Windows machine, or email the file to their automated converter
service.  Last time I used it, it was about 99% accurate.

Jerry