Help with Digital Audio in (original TI400)

Derek Matthew derekm at idirect.com
Fri Feb 20 04:13:01 PST 2004

Hi,

I need a solution to get STEREO digital audio from a DAT machine into
my Ti400 which does not have a digital input. I have heard that this is
possible and need help from everyone here to find some solutions asap.
Also, if this exists via a USB or Firewire converter, etc.... what
program can I use simply to import the tracks. I do have sound editing
software, all I really need to do is import songs from DAT to Ti. Then
import them into iTunes.

Any links to solutions would be awesome.

Thank you very much in advance. When replying could you please CC to
<derek at oakvilleaudio.com>

Regards,

Derek