[Ti] Help with Digital Audio in (original TI400)

nick weldin nick at padarts.idps.co.uk
Fri Feb 20 04:24:49 PST 2004

What format is the digital out on the DAT.

I Have an M-audio Firewire 410, it has S/PDIF in and out on phono
sockets and optical. It is a goor companion for powerbook as it is
portable. It may be overkill for what you want to do, there may be a
cheaper solution.

It shows up in the core audio (in X) so you would just select it as
your input for your sound editing prog and record each one in. If its
9 then you need an ASIO compliant recording app.

Hope this helps

Nick