[Ti] Power Adapter

Mark Gibson gibsonm at bigpond.net.au
Mon Feb 23 23:17:14 PST 2004

At 18:29 -0600 23/2/04, Benn wrote:
>On Feb 23, 2004, at 3:16 PM, Roger Snyder wrote:
>>     Anyone ever take apart one of the white power adapters?
>>
>>     Is it glued? Potted?
>>
>>     I have a cable break 1/4 from the adapter. I've fixed the plug in the
>>past, but I have so little cord to work with here.
>
>I don't if this is relevant, but there has been
>a problem with the white adapters where the cord
>that attaches to your computer leaves the
>adapter.  You may call apple, as they have been
>replacing them.
>
>Benn

Benn,

Do you have a URL for this as at the moment Apple
Australia is charging for replacement ones (if
older than 12 months but even if the machine is
covered by AppleCare).

At least the replacements are the newer version
(with reinforcing where the cable to the PB
leaves the brick).
--
Regards,

Mark (}-:

AIM / iChat: gibsonm1

One advantage of the  Mac OS.... "Windows© 95
doesn't smile back at me when I turn it on." --
Paulo Elias