G3 Poweradapter mod (Notebook)

Anthony Connors ajc717 at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 24 09:11:11 PST 2004

I just wanted to tell everyone that owns a G3, that
there is a simple homr remedy to fix this PowerAdapter
stock Apple "design". When I saw the G3 NoteBook Power
adapter, I Thought, "Gee, this WILL break!"

What I did with Black Electrical Tape, is the very
thin cord that comes out of the box at an angle I
let it continue about two inches till the end of the
square shaped box! That method saved the Wallstreet
Powera dapter, until Apple quietly replaced the Lousy
design.