[Ti] Scratches, chips, worn-spots, etc.

T.L.Miller tlmiller at mac.com
Sun Jan 11 04:37:30 PST 2004

Sun, Jan 11, 2004 2:10 AM jfl1970 at mac.com JFL said:

>My query to the group is what have you done about those paint issues?  Any
>successful stories with TiPaint?  Any successful stories with any kind of
>paint?  My big area is at the hinge where the silver paint is chipping off
>like mad.

I know this doesn't help, but I had a TiBook 400 that remained free from
any of the problems you mentioned. I am not a touch-typist so that saved
some wear around the keyboard and I was able to avoid any really
noticeable scratches/dents until I sold it after I got an AlBook. I had
gotten it shortly after they came out.