[Ti] Panther

gwallace gwallace at gwi.net
Mon Jan 12 16:06:58 PST 2004

Ok.  I did the upgrade from 10.2.6 to 10.3.  I had a moment of panic
after restartig, when I had neither internet connection nor printing at
first, but after restarting the TiBook a second time along with
restarting both my cable modem and my hub, all is well. It feels a
little faster and I do like the way mail arranges messages in threads.
I'd learned to live without that feature, but it's good to have it
again. Thanks for the advice.