Making the Enter key a Command key

Bob Bergey rb at dprint.com
Mon Jan 12 18:36:02 PST 2004

I had a utility (can't remember the name) that I used on my PowerBook
Titanium G4/400 under Jaguar that remapped the Enter key (to the
right of the Space bar) to a Command key. However it no longer works
under Panther, and I miss it very much, constantly hitting the Enter
key when I meant to use a Command key. I've not been able to find a
Panther-compatible utility for this -- can someone point me in the
right direction? I've done several searches on VersionTracker but am
not finding a solution. Help!

Bob