[Ti] Mail question

Barry Lyden blyden at mac.com
Mon Jan 12 18:38:15 PST 2004

Your preview pane is hidden. Try double clicking the bottom of the window
frame. You should see a subtle, small dot in the center of the frame border.
This is the "handle" for the preview pane (so to speak). But you can click
anywhere in the frame's border to activate the preview pane.

Consequently, clicking on the small dot at the top of the preview pane hides
it again.

Hope that helps,
Barry