[Ti] Making the Enter key a Command key

Peter Krug pkrug at mac.com
Tue Jan 13 07:00:51 PST 2004

>After downloading uControl and reading the documentation, I
>remembered the name of the utility I had been using --
>DoubleCommand. Upon doing one more search on VersionTracker, I found
>there has been an upgrade for Panther, and was just what I needed.
>Since I had used that without problems before, I decided to stay
>with that, and am happily "commanding" once again with the Enter
>key. Thanks again for your help!

Bob,

If you use a trackpad exclusively (i.e., no mouse), you will very
likely enjoy uControl's trackpad scrolling feature.  I can't live
without it.  Hold down the fn key and slide your finger up/down on
the pad to scroll up/down.  I don't know how I ever lived without it.

Peter
--
A little computer haiku:
I can't remember

This message sent with Eudora 6.0.2 on Mac OS X 10.3.2