[Ti] Making the Enter key a Command key

Silvo Conticello silvoc at tiscali.it
Tue Jan 13 07:18:55 PST 2004

> If you use a trackpad exclusively (i.e., no mouse), you will very
> likely enjoy uControl's trackpad scrolling feature.  I can't live
> without it.  Hold down the fn key and slide your finger up/down on the
> pad to scroll up/down.  I don't know how I ever lived without it.
>
> Peter

And, if you're too lazy to hold down the fn key, you can use SideTrack
(by the same author of uControl) that allows you straith scrolling with
the trackpad, and you can even remap the trackpad button with it (ie,
my trackpad button is set as right-click).

Silvo

Silvo Conticello
TiBook 500MHz/768Mb RAM/60Gb HD/OS10.2.8
E-mail: silvoc at tiscali.it
Cambridge
UK