[Ti] Flash Drives

Daniel T Kegan daniel at keganlaw.com
Wed Jan 14 03:53:41 PST 2004

I liked (recent MacMall sale on) Lexar JumpDrive drives, holding
replacable CompactDisk  memory, especially since CD also work with
(many) digital cameras and Palm. I'm now on 128MB, awaiting price drops
on 512 MB CD.

However, the drive is a tad wider than some non-replaceable memories,
eg Fuji drive, thus have to temporarily clear 2nd USB port on Ti.
Prices seem to be decreasing over the quarters on RAM; speed might
vary, but for most of the uses I've had--generally backup and easy
transfer to other machines, everything seems fairly fast.

Daniel Kegan * daniel at keganlaw.com * Kegan & Kegan, Ltd.
Balanced Counsel for Smart Clients * www.keganlaw.com