[Ti] Flash Drives

Tom R. no spam tr5374 at csc.albany.edu
Thu Jan 15 01:48:29 PST 2004

Wow, really neat.  Now that I see it, I believe PQI is the brand of
the 128 I have that I prefer and have used so much the brand paint
has rubbed off.  Mine, from summer 2003, is about 6mm thick.  The
url you give says they're now 2.8mm, and only $4 more than J&R's
non-sale price I paid.  J&R's web site shows only 256 now, thin like
yours, $60.

 . . .